Monday, May 23, 2011

Vanilla7 Stick


I had the pleasure to get in contact with this lady! She does modeling work, makes clothing and costumes (as well as accessories)and just so happened to love my artwork! She's a great girl to talk to! So I did this for her as thank-you/commission/art trade/gift (phew). And it was completely my pleasure, she's been motivating me, art wise.

She wanted herself drawn as a cat!

So I kind of took the Darkstalkers approach... I looked up reference pictures of Felicia while doing this. So I guess.. she's a were-cat? i dunno what to classify her as! Either way, I'm happy with how this came out and she's very happy with how this came out as well. :)

Go visit her site and maybe hire her for some shoots! Or buy her items!

-->Vanilla7 Stick<--

1 comment:

V7Stick said...

Hehe. ^_^ Gus, you're one of my favorite artists ever and I hope to be working with you a lot more in the future. :)
Your work is exquisite.

(^..^)~V7Stick