Monday, August 29, 2011

Pictures! .. yeah I know, lame...




I couldn't come up with a better title :)

First there's a commission I did for my friend Tyne. I wanted to try something different with the background, more of a cutout style... kinda successful.. but I'm quite happy with this I like how Tyne turned out! And best of all, she loved it! I will have the one of her son Jaymes up soon.

next I did a Wedding Tree for my friend Kirby and Meaghan for Meaghan's sister. basically, this is their guestbook; people sign it by using their finger prints in autumn leaf colours, pressing them down as leaves, and write a little signatue and message if they want :) neat idea. Not mine, but this was so fun to do!

And then some backgrounds I'm working on for the iPod touch/iPhone game I'm working on at work! Phew! This will be out soon, so be sure to check the Apple Store when it's available. I'll throw a link up!

No comments: