Saturday, March 10, 2012

Current Commission List

I'm writing down this current commission list as a good reminder to myself, and to show some clients what my schedule is like, and what I am working on currently. So!

here we go, in no particular order:

[] - Jim Snow and Ghost Portrait - Bert
[] - Portrait of his two children - James
[] - Chuck Schulinder portrait - Ian
[] - Candy Store web design - Scott
[] - Wedding Tree guest book - Melissa
[] - Niece portrait - Lisa
[] - Album cover - Brian (pending approval)
[] - Alex Grey eye tattoo - Laura
[] - Prints - Anna (sent)
[] - Prints - Jerry
[] - daughter portrait - Dale
[] - Liquorbox comic pinup - Liquorbox

I've also a commission pricing list if you're interested! You can check it out here, it's more organizied:

-->Commission Pricing List

No comments: